Tuesday, June 12, 2012

invincible creature, eternal domain

        An almost proper day of training again, gotta admit I'm still not used to the bike though.  Windy as fuck today and I rode a little extra trying to find some alternate routes, really surprised I made it as far as fast as i did.  Eh, nah, it was a good bit of riding, but yeah...sleep.  I'd like to be where I can get back to fight training next week even with the bike commute.  It's been almost a month since I've had this thing.  Haven't been good about riding it.


happyBear
My smile is forced, but the effort is genuine


        Life is weird right now.  Really weird.  I'd love just a little bit of normalcy right now, you know, just a bit.  I shouldn't be whining, really, life could be so much worse.  I just...man...i just wish it always wasn't just one little thing.  But you know, i finally feel like i have real direction, like, for the first time in years i feel like i'm going somewhere.  Starting over at the bottom, i'm trying to break onto a career path that's even more exclusive than tech art, but oddly enough, i'm not scared.  This is one of the few times in my life that I think i can honestly say the effort and the journey are going to be worth the outcome, because even if the outcome isn't what i want it to be, i'm going to have learned so much and be armed with all kinds of tools, so really, the only way I can fail is if i don't work hard enough.  Starting over is always potentially scary, but i've been here before.  It's like when i started in games, i worked really hard and learned what i needed to learn.  I can do it all over again.  Personally, i got nothin but time.

Squat: 155x5/175x5/205x10
DB Inc Press: 65 4x5/1x8
Seated Row: 160 4x5/1x8
OHX: 60 5x5
EZ Curl: 60 4x5/1x8

A1. DB Shldr Press: 45 4x5
A2. DB Rev Curl: 25 4x5
B1. Lat Raise: 20 3x10
B2. DB Skull: 25 3x10
C1. Bent Flye: 20 2x15
C2. Tri V-Push: 50 2x15

        Blah...had to lump AM and PM together today, but thankfully tomorrow i'll be able to get on schedule. Bike in the AM...


Today's TrainingTune: T.A.L.O.S - PreEmptive Strike 0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment