Bear Mode: A specialized variant of Beast Mode, strictly for the hardcore.
Decided to take a slightly more measured approach to the weights today, meaning 5x10s are out for a bit, until my muscles are used to being back under the bar. Gotta say, i think last sunday i was also rolling off of bad sleep, because going to the gym today felt totally different. You know how dogs are when they know they're about to go for a walk? That's totally how I felt walking up to the gym today, i almost broke into a trot i must admit. It's a good feeling, the feeling that says "Time to go home". It's weird, I feel like i spent so much time working the last month that I had to let myself swing back the other way, taking a weekend and just vegging before i EQd back out and was ready to do normal life things. But i feel like I'm all cured now, so that's awesome.
- Squat: 155x5/175x5/195x10
- DB Incline Press: 50x5/60x5x3/60x8
- OverheadX: 50x5x3/60x5/40x8
- Seated Row: 130x5/140x5x3/130x8
- EZ Curl: 60x5x4/60x8
- Push Press: 115x5x4/115x8
- A1. DB Decline Press: 55 5x5
- A2. Hammer Curl: 30 5x5
- B1. Decline Flye: 20 3x10
- B2. DB Incline Curl: 20 3x10
- C1. Chest Pull: 32.5x15/37.5x15
- C2. Kneeling NG: 82.5x15/87.5x15