Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pre-Training Day 5: Trenched

    Ok, time to be honest with myself, I am not fight training anymore.  I'm struggling through class and hitting like...something that hits really weak, like i dunno, some weird creature with spaghetti noodles for arms.  Skipped class yesterday, skipped two classes today, yeah, doin' great.  Well, on the upside, at least I burned my two off days so now I HAVE to train from here till Sunday.  See, the problem here is rather than looking at a refeed as a trade for training, I should just look at it as a regular part of the cutting process.  Yeah...i have some food issues.  Had to break the juice fast today too, but at least it was somewhat Renegade Diet-ish.  Light broth, vegetables, and thai seafood combo.  It's not the calories that are killing me, it's the lack of sleep.  Maybe that's what I'll do this weekend, just hang out till I fall asleep and doze for 10-20 hours.


Yeah, today didn't go according to plan at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment