Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby steps out the door

Wednesday 5/3/1
  • Bench: 155x5/175x5/195x5
  • Pushup: 3x10
  • Seated Row: 7Stack 3x10
BJJ
  • Lots of brutal drills
  • And I mean brutal
  • Fast reps that involved picking people up
  • Got another stripe
And when I say light benching, I mean LIGHT. I wonder if i'll be able to do my 1 rep at 215 in 3 weeks. I imagine if I stick with the tennis ball work on the shoulder i'll be good. Really is amazing how that stuff works. It's weird, today was one of those days where I was telling myself I shouldn't train, I did anyway, and I don't feel...incredibly better afterwards. I'm glad I did it, don't get me wrong, I'm just nice and wrecked now. But it feels like it's working towards knocking the rust off from Monday. Ah whatevah. It's all training and it's all good. If I make it through tomorrow and hit all my training points, I make it through another week. Good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment