Monday, June 14, 2010

here we go again...

Lunch (5/3/1)
  • Squat: 205x5/245x5/275x5
  • Situp: 5x25
  • Back Raise: 5x20
  • Wrestler Lunge: 5x10/Side
For some reason, the notion that it's E3 makes me want to train harder. "Some reason", yeah I'm being a puss, I know exactly what the reason is. But whatever...

Squatting felt a little tight, but that's probably because i haven't done a ton of mobility work on the lower body in the last 6 weeks. Amazing how when you have an injury, you stop everything and just focus on that...well, maybe you don't but i sure do. I'm not used to being sidelined like that, which was kinda shitty. I mean seriously, energy just sucked out of me by that...but i'm feeling the world better, just some slight nags, so we'll keep doing what we're doing and see what happens...Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment