Monday, June 14, 2010

here we go again...

Lunch (5/3/1)
  • Squat: 205x5/245x5/275x5
  • Situp: 5x25
  • Back Raise: 5x20
  • Wrestler Lunge: 5x10/Side
For some reason, the notion that it's E3 makes me want to train harder. "Some reason", yeah I'm being a puss, I know exactly what the reason is. But whatever...

Squatting felt a little tight, but that's probably because i haven't done a ton of mobility work on the lower body in the last 6 weeks. Amazing how when you have an injury, you stop everything and just focus on that...well, maybe you don't but i sure do. I'm not used to being sidelined like that, which was kinda shitty. I mean seriously, energy just sucked out of me by that...but i'm feeling the world better, just some slight nags, so we'll keep doing what we're doing and see what happens...Nice.