Tuesday, September 21, 2010

one man squadron

  • Squat: 155x5, 175x5, 205x8
  • Good Morning: 125 5x10
  • Barbell Split Squat: 65 5x10
  • Situp: 5x15
  • Back Raise: 5x15
  • EZ Bar Wrist Curl Pro/Sup: 30/30 4x10
  • Lat Raise/Fr Raise 15/15 4x10
Thinkin i may superset situps and back raises next time, gotta say I really dig that stuff. You know, it's weird, you don't really register the effects of fat loss until you do something that requires you to generate power, then all of a sudden you realize your control is TOTALLY gone because you're expecting to compensate for one thing and all of a sudden...ehh, you don't have to do it anymore:-D Granted after cutting you don't have the same amount of strength either, so maybe that balances it out a bit. I dunno, whatever. Am totally looking forward to getting some strength back over the next 2 months, while hopefully continuing to lose weight.

I will admit vanity is playing a huge part in the continued fat loss effort. Seeing myself in the mirrors at capoeira tonight was pretty cool, not cuz i look hot or anything (i don't), but being leaner just makes all your movements nicer looking. Current eating plan puts me in about an 8000 calorie deficit, so a little over 2 lbs a week in ideal conditions. 20 more pounds in 10 weeks is pretty fair i think, also given that i'll be in crunch for the next 3 months or so, i should be good. I refuse to gain crunch pounds, and I'm not giving up training for crunch. Sorry, just not happening.

Trader Joe Just Chicken and 96/4 Beef Patties. The Hi-Carb Dieter's best friends.

Anyway, I figure if i can set myself up for one more good cut in December, rockin. If i can be under 210 be December (har har, of course i will be, i'm just kidding), I don't have to do a full cut, i can just cut till i hit a good visual point. All about the visual assessment at that point.

Ok, at this point i'm just thinking out loud, soooo...signing off, until next time. Go play some Reach and quit reading my blog. Well i mean, do both, you know play Reach AFTER you read my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment