Tuesday, September 28, 2010

settle it on the platform, EA and Actiblizz

  • Squat: 165x3, 185x3, 215x6
  • Good Morning: 155 5x10
  • FoB Split Squat: 75 5x10
  • Situp: 5x15
  • Back Raise: 5x20
  • Preacher EZ Wrist Curl Pro/Sup: 35 4x10
  • Lat/Front Raise: 20 4x10
Alright as much as i'd love to comment about the whole EA Actiblizz thing, sadly I'm not allowed to have a public opinion about the games industry anymore, but that's fine. There are other things to talk about. I'll just leave it at the subject heading and we'll (not) go from there.

Fatigued from small amounts of sleep and still my numbers go up. I like calories. Man I like calories. I think i'm actually even developing a bit of an aversion to liquid calories, but I'm thinking that has more to do with the taste than the fact that they're liquid vs solid, tho I will admit Trader Joe is slowly whittling away my resolve. Buffalo Chicken meatballs with bleu cheese? Gaaah...Maybe this weekend for the higher calorie day.

To paraphrase Mark Rippetoe, "train as hard and as much as your recovery will allow". To this i would add, "and FUCK the sound barrier". Target/Optimum/what the hellever heart rate is just an excuse to not train hard. Avoiding overtraining is just an excuse to squat less. Don't tell me you have to do your 5th arm day because you already squatted once this weak...err week...no weak is good.

Bro Scieeeence!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment