Monday, December 19, 2011

do you realize

        I have a love hate with landmines.  I hate that alot of gyms don't have landmines, but I love seeing the divots in the mats where people have set up for em anyway.  T-Bar rows are such a great exercise, it's a shame not to do them.  Nothing really special today, just getting back to lifting after a somewhat stressful but not terrible two weeks off, mainly due to the move.  Haven't been eating great, but we'll get back to that tomorrow too.  I finally have a working kitchen again (or i will by the end of the week), so no more having to get creative with microwaves.  Stir fry madness incoming!!  Coconut oil...mmmmmm.

        Must say I am a fan of this concept of the 24 Hour Fitness SuperSport Club.  These things are freakin warehouses, just with nicer gear.  Having space to do loaded carries is awesome.  I wonder if I'll be able to get some of those in by appropriating the climbing wall space at the pacific shores gym.  Guess there's only one way to find out...

        Life is doing weird things right now.  I think this image says it all...a little hibernation will do me some good I think.  That's what 2012 is going to be for me...hibernation.



        And yes, there will be deadlifting.
  • Deadlift: 225 3x5, 275 3x3, 185 3x8
  • DB Incline: 60 2x12, 50x10, 50x8
  • TBar Row: 105 4x8
  • A1. DB Bench: 50 4x12
  • A2. Bent Lateral: 40 4x8
  • B1. Pushdown: 140 4x12
  • B2. DB Curl: 25 4x8
  • Farmer's Walk: 45 4x70yds
         Training might take a bit of a turn, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to fight capoeira into my schedule for the first time in a while, which troubles me a bit.  Maybe I can squeeze it in on weekends, but man, for some reason everyone in the southbay seems to be super averse to Tuesday and Thursday classes.  Oh well.  Definitely excited about doing BJJ again though.

Today's TrainingTune: Game Grid - Mangadrive

No comments:

Post a Comment