Wednesday, April 18, 2012

it's time to see the sun

        Everytime I do a grappling class, it gives a bit more credence to the idea that strong people are just harder to kill than weak people, because honestly, I have no idea how else I make it through some of those grappling sessions.  Seriously, if I ever get any semblance of technique back, I'll be a pretty decent grappler, altho I really need to get back under the bar at some point too.  Tribull does offer kettlebell classes during the summer, maybe I'll hit those up.  I dunno, i'll figure something out, right now my training is just random.  Kinda lame, I know, but yeah...

        Lots of 93% Guard training tonight and probably the most horrid double arm bar I could possibly imagine, it makes me happy to know that people are out there thinking things like that up.  Look, i'm not a violent person, but I...yeah ok, I'm not gonna win that argument.

        I do so love training, it's been a while since i've been a regular training martial arts practicioner and I'm happy about what's happening now.  Not to fanboy too much, but Kaju is really the style i've been looking for and man I hope i can stick around and train for a bit.  You don't get much closer to the source than Tribull...

Today's TrainingTune: Speed - Atari Teenage Riot

No comments:

Post a Comment