Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rock Climbing

It's really amazing how important exercise is... it really puts everything in perspective... which is IMPORTANT! Nothing matters when you're hanging off a 20 ft. drop by your fingertips. Which leads me into a CRAZY cool new climbing gym that just opened up in my neck of the woods.
I started climbing difficulty level 5-9, and over the next two hours, progressed until I was finally defeated by a 5-10 D. I'm really excited to try it next time when I'm a little less tired. Makes me realize how much I miss fabric dancing. I had just begun to fall in love when I had to leave, but despite the newness, hanging from a warehouse ceiling by ropes feels like the most natural thing in the world. I feel like good dance schools are as hard to find as good dojos.

No comments:

Post a Comment