Thursday, January 27, 2011

and if any two come near me...

Yeah i agree...Mushroomhead Slipknot tour would be fucken epic. But first, the numbers:

  • Squat: 3x8 225
  • Deadlift: 3x8 225
  • DB Row: 3x8 90
  • Uni Shoulder Press: 2x10 50
  • Kneeling Neutral Grip Pulldown: 3x15 200
  • Band Iso Flye: 3x10 w/2sec hold
  • A1 Band Curl: 3x10
  • A2 Band Reverse Curl: 3x10

Legs gave out sometime during the last set of dumbbell rows, so yeah, the kneeling pulldowns were totally just an ego trip cuz i was feelin weak. The net effect later as i was stumbling back to my car in a delirium was pretty cool though. Recipe for freaking out UW kids:


It wasn't on purpose, i swear, for some reason that's just the song that pops into my head whenever a tough workout make me check out from the world. I think it's the sorta mad scientist/evil doctor feel of the video. I'm doing a sorta Nick Nilsson thing here and experimenting with myself, gotta say it's been really fun. Really done alot of sacred cow killing, at least for myself, over the last few months. Honestly, i may never eat 8 meals every 2-3 hours again. The idea of the Lean Gains style fast coupled with the super low calorie carb cycling (i think i mentioned this protocol in a previous post) i feel like is working. Honestly, i want to take the easy route and say, "Oh it's because i was sick for a week and ate like...3 times", but i kinda think it's the culmination of alot of things.

So yeah...Isopure is still sickly sweet but effective and my numbers are in the toilet, but i dare you to suck down 600 calories, then go squat and deadlift in the same workout. Truth be told, you'd be surprised, and could probably do it. Just a thought...juuuust a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment