- Snatch Grip High Pull: 5x3 115
- Barbell Bent Row: 4x10 175
- Lat Pulldown: 4x10 150
- Neutral Grip Pulldown: 4x10 120
- Kneeling Neutral Grip w/Static: 4x10 200
- A1 Lateral Raise/A2 Front Raise: 4x10 20 -> 25
- Band Overhead Press: 3x10
- Band External Rotation: 3x10
Took a bit of my own advice and dropped my weight on the High Pulls, i really like the feel of the snatch grip variant especially when you hit the top. The pulldown cycle was fun too, i kinda feel like this one will stay in. Seems like I'll be able to add reps and/or longer holds for quite a while, so that's fun.
More folks need to do "heavy" band work. Man, the shoulders feel nice and loose after that shtuffs...
Man, it's cold again. Need tea. Must stay warm for tonight's lift. 2.5 hrs and counting...