Hard conditioning work at Charles' house.
Small 6-8" tall box.
Larger 6-8" tall box.
Large 6-8" tall box.
6 short conesLong agility ladder
Half city block
All exercises for speed.
Circuit 1 (2:00 rounds, 0:30 rests) +25lb weighted vest:
1. Alternate front foot onto box with weight shifted forward and arms moving
2. Straddle box (between legs) get both feet on, both feet off.
3. Get into squat with 1 leg on box and 1 off, shift feet touching opposite hand.
4. Run cone to cone touching each cone with hand staying low.
5. High knees direction 1, 2 in-2 out direction 2.
6. Sprint to corner, skip back with exaggerated jump/arm motion.
Circuit 2 (3:00 rounds, 0:30 rests) +25lb weighted vest:
Same as circuit 1.
Circuit 3 (3:00 rounds, 0:30 rests) no vest:
Speed increases because now it, "...should be easy because you're warmed up and you don't have the weight on."
4. Jump with left foot hitting left cones and right foot hitting right cones.
5. Hop on 1 leg (alternate) jumping jacks back.