Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bench bench bench, down in my belly

After watching 'Cuse lose pathetically to Louisville, I decided that I needed to rage lift. So I did, forgetting until I was halfway through that I had to come into work today. So this training log is gonna be dry. Scotch.

A1.

Leg Swings
Squat Pulls
Band Scapular Pulldowns
Band Internal/External Rotations

B1. Bench

2 x 8 x 45#
2 x 5 x 95#
2 x 5 x 135#
2 x 3 x 185#
1 x 225#
1 x 245#
1 x 265#

After bombing the bench last week, I wanted to lower the weight and get something competition-worthy.

C1. Push Press

12 x 185# (3,3,3,3)

I think I had 200# in me for these, if I could rest a bit longer. But, I felt pressed for time (no pun intended) to get to work sooner so I wouldn't be here all night.

D1. 1-Armed Rows

4 x 6 x 95#

D2. Dips

4 x 6 x bw

Dips were killer. I noticed my triceps were feeling a bit weak on the bench, so I decided to work these in today.

E1. Front Plate Holds

3 x 45# x 30s

Overall a solid training session. It's beautiful out and I wanted to do some sled dragging at the end, but I needed to get in to the office for a bit. Now, I am off to animate in magicland.

No comments:

Post a Comment