Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It may be time to clean the garage...

...judging by the spider that decided to say hello to my forehead while benching. Yeah.

DE Upper day

A1. Mobility

Leg Swings
Squat Pulls
Band Scapular Contraction
Glute Ham Bridges

B1. Bench w/ 20# Chains

2 x 8 x 45#
2 x 5 x 95#
2 x 3 x 135#
2 x 2 x 185#
6 x 2 x 205# + 2 chains

On the 4th set, right before I was about to press the second rep, I saw a dark spot grow larger and larger coming towards my face. The spider landed on my forehead and I swear I heard it yell "Press MUTHAF*CKA!" Maybe it was my internal monologue yelling at me to get the damn spider off my forehead. Awesome.

C1. BB Row

6 x 4 x 195#

I practiced dropping the bar, under control, on ever rep and resetting, to try to eliminate the eccentric part of the lift to see if it helps with recovery.

D1. Forearm Roller

3 x 25# up and down

D2. Shoulder Prehab

Internal Rotation 3 x 8 x small band
External Rotation 3 x 8 x small band
Lateral Raises 3 x 8 x 10#

Starting to taper down a bit for the meet in 2.5 weeks. Getting a bit antsy now for it, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment