Sunday, February 6, 2011

What a week

Yeah, I totally slagged off on training this week. After Tuesday I worked 11-12 hours a day and just didn't have the energy to train when I got home. So Saturday was ME Bench day. Woot.

A1.

Leg Swings
Squat Pulls
Band Scapular Pulldowns
Band Internal/External Rotations

B1. Bench

2 x 8 x 45#
2 x 5 x 95#
2 x 5 x 135#
2 x 3 x 185#
1 x 225#
1 x 245#
0 x 275#

The bomb at 275# was spectacular. Jessica was spotting me and usually doesn't have a problem with me failing up to 315#, but on this rep I failed to fast and so bad that I pinned myself under the bar, Jess fell on top of me while trying to lift it off. Needless to say, the CNS strain was killer, since I as holding the thing off my ribs for a while. We finally racked it after a few seconds, my shoulders, elbows and ribs killing me. I rested a bit and moved on. Jess felt bad all night, even though she shouldn't. So everyone tell her to not worry about it, dammit. It happens.

C1. Push Press

12 x 175# (3,3,2,2,2)

D1.

Band pressdowns and band bicep curls (prehab)

After the push press my shoulder hurt too much to go on. I iced the hell out of it and feel fine today, thankfully. I was going to do the rest of the training session today,but I think I'll rest up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment