Friday, May 13, 2011

it's true what they say about sleep

Blah, this happens everytime i get a significant chunk of time off (usually between jobs, yes, I'm changing jobs again). I say to myself, wow, i'm going to have all this time to train and i'm gonna get back in shape and hit new PRs and...then i do nothing because all i do is go to bed way too late because I'm up working on all my personal projects that have been gathering dust (catching up on my games backlog is what that really means). Anyway, back to real training after...well let's just say way too long. Venice Beach, here i come...

  • Squat: 5x5
  • Overhead Press: 5x5
  • Deadlift: 5x5
  • Barbell Row: 5x5

Yep, that's it. No numbers cuz frankly...they just suck for now. Strength loss is expected, is what it is. But they'll be back. We don't say "I used to be...", we say "I will be again...". Going to stick on this workout for the rest of the month probably, then start up a new program. Bench Press? No, Bench Less...hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeaaaaah boyyyeeeee. You gonna come train the garage before you move? You gotta do it at least once

    ReplyDelete