Saturday, May 14, 2011

two steps forward

And for a time I had forgotten how good cleans feel. I'm thinking by the end of next week I'll be tired enough of "rehab" that I'll be ready to toss real weight back on the bar. It's funny how quickly the initial shock of "OMG I'm training again!" goes away, altho i guess you have to add the ever-popular qualifier of "in the trained population" or whatever it is. Ah well, whatever the case, good to be back. Realizing how nice it was to live in a place where I could walk to my gym, must make sure that's the case at the new place. Blah, saying that sorta thing really crystallizes everything, kinda sucks a tiny bit. But i'll be back...I'll be back. Anyway:

  • Squat: 5x5
  • Overhead: 5x5
  • Deadlift: 5x5
  • Barbell Row: 5x5
  • Good Morning: 5x5
  • Hang Clean: 5x5

I'll start posting numbers after next week. It's kinda the test you know, back in the gym and I'm on the road right at the start. Found a place to get in some lifts next week while I'm in SoCal, so let's see how serious I am. I imagine there'll be some inspiration down there...

No comments:

Post a Comment