Monday, November 14, 2011

Event-A-Day Day One

After a deload week where I did no lifting (not on purpose), I decided that I am going to do one strongman event or main lift a night all week, with no other accessory work. I decided to kick it off with Atlas Stone lifting. It... yeah. Watch the video.

A1. Shoulder/Hip Mobility/Prehab

B1. Front Squat

8 x 45#
8 x 85#
5 x 135#
1 x 185#

Did these to warmup for the stones. Figured it was a good bet.

C1. 48" Atlas Stone Load

0 x 175# couldn't even lap it
0 x 175# lapped it
.5 x 175# I got it to the bar but couldn't quite get it over. My toes survived at least.
2 x 1 x 175# First one went smooth and of course I fat fingered the video. Second one was a bear but dammit if I didn't grind it out.


Videos!


Fail Whale:






Teh Grind:






Overall, a good, quick session, as was the goal for the week's sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment