Fight? Where, where? Wait for me guys!!
This is the first time i've trained on a friday for a while and man it feels good. Talk about earning your weekend, i'm ready to just make some dinner, grab a scotch and veg out in Amalur for the rest of the evening. Well, maybe not a scotch, i have to train again tomorrow and I'm going to try and hit some lifts. I came up with that 555 workout a little while ago, designed around the amenities of the Intel gym and the fact that i wanted to get a good lift in 30 minutes so I'd have some time for bag work, wouldn't mind really putting that into practice next week. Well then do it robot!
- A1. Jump rope: 2x4min
- A2. Shadow boxing: 2x1min
- B1. Pushkick, MMA combo(called): 4min
- B2. Pushkick, MMA combo(called), roundkick: 4min
- B3. Pushkick, MMA combo(called, long range attack: 4min
- C. Mixed heavy bag: 1min
- D1. Burpee: 1min
- D2. BW Squat: 1min
- D3. Pushup: 1min
- D4. Mixed heavy bag: 1min