Friday, April 23, 2010

Day Late

PM1
BJJ

PM2 (5/3/1)
  • Bench Press: 95x5/115x5/135x3/155x5/175x5/195x12
  • Incline Press: 155 5x10
Posting up Thursday a bit late:( A bit of a quieter day again, BJJ was definitely suck training but it was nice to do anything with my legs and get some circulation to work the soreness out. Took some good arm locks and I'm starting to get slightly concerned about my left shoulder, it's definitely complaining alot. I will admit i don't do a ton of soft tissue on my shoulders, maybe it's time to break the tennis ball out. Sounds like a plan. Gearing up for some heavy-ish deadlifting Saturday, that won't suck for sure.

Word to the wise: This is the WORST bench thing machine abomination on the planet. Stake it through the heart on site.

your new worst enemy


No comments:

Post a Comment