Higher rep armwork didn't actually feel like a waste of time though, I think just recovering will be good. My brain is totally broken right now, it's been a bit of a long week. I actually had some thoughts I was going to put into some semblance of coherent(?) wordiness but I don't even know where I thought i was going. I think they were actually fresh thoughts too, not a rehash of something reworded! I know, exciting! Alright well, here are some numbers, maybe I'll remember what I was going to discuss whilst i'm posting and formatting these.
- EZ Bar Curl: 65x15, 75x12, 95x12, 105x8, 65x20+2 Negative
- Rope Extension: 70x15, 75x12, 80x10, 75x10, 70x15
- Hammer Curl: 20x15, 22.5x12, 20x15, 25x15, 30x10, 30x8, 30x8
- Unilateral Reverse Tricep Curl: 30x15, 40x12, 45x10, 60x8, 60x8, 30x20
- Cable Curl: 60x15, 65x12, 80x10, 80x8, 80x8
- Stiff Pushdown: 150x12, 130x15, 90x20, 90x20
Ok, I really can't think of that thing I was going to write here but I have some other thoughts about family and training and values, but I'll save that for Sunday. I think I might actually go to the gym again, do some farmer's walks, all sorts of insanity.