Friday, January 20, 2012

wormholes

        Airdyne, jumpsquat, doublejump, and some other lower body brutality.  Yeah, I need to get my lower body endurance up quite a bit, I didn't do weighted squats at all this week.  Actually, I only really lifted twice this week, which is kinda bearfacepalm...

Really bro? Arms again?

        Higher rep armwork didn't actually feel like a waste of time though, I think just recovering will be good.  My brain is totally broken right now, it's been a bit of a long week.  I actually had some thoughts I was going to put into some semblance of coherent(?) wordiness but I don't even know where I thought i was going.  I think they were actually fresh thoughts too, not a rehash of something reworded!  I know, exciting!  Alright well, here are some numbers, maybe I'll remember what I was going to discuss whilst i'm posting and formatting these.
  • EZ Bar Curl: 65x15, 75x12, 95x12, 105x8, 65x20+2 Negative
  • Rope Extension: 70x15, 75x12, 80x10, 75x10, 70x15
  • Hammer Curl: 20x15, 22.5x12, 20x15, 25x15, 30x10, 30x8, 30x8
  • Unilateral Reverse Tricep Curl: 30x15, 40x12, 45x10, 60x8, 60x8, 30x20
  • Cable Curl: 60x15, 65x12, 80x10, 80x8, 80x8
  • Stiff Pushdown: 150x12, 130x15, 90x20, 90x20
        Hear me people of earth, if you do one thing for yourself, find a good training camp!!  Zombies are coming, but I think it's going to get worse amongst the rank and file of humanity first.  Defending yourself against humans open handed is much easier and probably more effective than defending against zombies since you lose the element of shock...unless you get really good at one hit head sploding or decapitations?  Hmm...a new martial art is born!

        Ok, I really can't think of that thing I was going to write here but I have some other thoughts about family and training and values, but I'll save that for Sunday.  I think I might actually go to the gym again, do some farmer's walks, all sorts of insanity.

Today's TrainingTune: Chameleon - UX

2 comments:

  1. Seth, I'm serious. If zombies come, f** martial arts, I'm going to hit em with long range weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure i'll get to that point, but nothing wrong with a little practice against live targets that don't complain first...

    ReplyDelete