Monday, February 27, 2012

Fat and Clean

Took it light tonight to keep stress off of my pinched nerve, so I did me some fat grip cleans, fat man pullups and thick grip plate holds. Neck held up fine throughout, thankfully!

A1. 2.5" Grip Cleans

2 x 8 x 45#
3 x 65#
2 x 85#
1 x 105#
1 x 125#
0 x 135# grip failed

These were probably the deepest I've ever gotten on cleans, so I am happy with the work even though I couldn't get the 135#. Definitely not near what I've been able to do in the past, but I'm getting more explosive and that's the point of doing this stuff!

B1. Weighted Fat Man Pullups

2 x 8 x bw
3 x 8 x bw + two 20# chains

Was supposed to do regular pullups but didn't want to risk it with the pinched nerve, so I threw the chains on and did these. A lot harder than I had anticipated.

C1. 3" Front Plate Holds

30s x 30#
30s x 40#
20s x 40#

Abdominals!

Videoooeoeoeoeoeooo:


No comments:

Post a Comment