Monday, February 13, 2012

Yeah, I Jinxed It

You guys and your fired up posts and beast mode training sessions, I feel like a lazy sack :)


So yeah. Remember that "I'm training regularly" thing I wrote in my last post? That was the last time I trained. Crunch happened, and I broke my cardinal rule of "train through crunch, it helps!"


So eff it, I trained tonight. I kept it light and low reps so as to mitigate the pain tomorrow. Here's to getting back to it!


(Also I miss my stone and I want to play with him this week dammit).

A1. Simulated Log Press w/ Swiss bar

2 x 8 x 35#
8 x 85#
5 x 105#
3 x 125#
3 x 2 x 175#

Not a PR but I didn't want to kill myself, so I concentrated on speed.

B1. BB Row

4 x 4 x 195#

Watching the video (derp, vid says 15 but they were 195), I am not stable at all. But at least I'm not bouncing it off the ground and not jerking my back, right? Right? Right.

B2. Blast Strap Ab Fallouts

3 x 8 x bw

Aaaaaaab-dominals.

Videos!



And Oz, let me check with the boss, maybe we can train in my garage when you are up here- if I've got the gear you need.

1 comment:

  1. #TRAINTHRUCRUNCH - new twitter tag!!! I love it! Change it up and get it done!!

    I love dumbbell work but I also love changing up the workout, lead the Oz through the anim8d workout if the boss grants clearance.

    Otherwise, we'll fill up some milk jugs and find some big rocks!

    ReplyDelete