Friday, September 2, 2011

under my skin

And the cycle of 3's is complete.  I have plans but i'm not sure which one to follow.  They all involve figuring my 1RM based on Wendler's formula in 5/3/1 and taking some combination (weight avg, linear avg, etc) to figure out my max going forward.  I think i want to err on the side of low so i can get through this first cycle with no deload weeks cuz fuck deload weeks.  I know, i know, i should listen to myself a bit more, but let's be honest, we all know my incessant cries of "i'm getting old" are a fucking joke...right guys?  right?:


  • Bench Press: 130/150/170x12
  • A1. Lat Raise: 5x5 40
  • A2. DB Incline Press: 5x5 70
  • DB Neutral Decline: 4x10 55
  • B1. Kneeling TC: 4x25 200
  • B2. Cable Curl: 4x10 130
  • B3. RopeX: 4x10 140
  • Push Press: 5x5 155


I had some epic food dreams last night, which i'm going to attribute to my low fat high carb eating.  Why?  Because i dreamed about meat and eggs.  Seriously, i was at this wicked breakfast buffet that had like...20 egg dishes.  Or maybe i'm just low on baby?  Egg...baby chicken...baby...yeah anyway.  Workout track o'the morn: Wet Dream [Delobbo Remix] - XP8.



No comments:

Post a Comment