Saturday, September 10, 2011

threshhold of pain

It's always that first push which is the hardest to get over, in anything you do (be it psychological or physical)

I'm not sure if it was coincidence or if I had let myself become that out of shape, but this week back into my (normal) training routine, I got sick and re-inflamed an old shoulder injury. Fortunately my wolverine-like healing abilities seem to be in full working order, because the intense muscle pains let up after a day.

Meeting your threshold of pain... seems I've been here so many times before that it's just become an old friend by now. Someone you give a short nod on your way past.

I'm looking forward to the coming weeks, the coming months, the coming years.



New move: Gently lowering into the splits

No comments:

Post a Comment