Monday, September 5, 2011

the wind will bring my name to you

Alright so the new blogger interface keeps changing, not really sure why, it's not really disconcerting at all, just weird. Pistachios! Anyway, yeah I've gotta agree with Jason Ferruggia, even if i don't drink, staying up till 2 makes me feel like i did. Makes me glad i have a session like this one that i can toss in and get a good workout but not get totally cooked in the event i didn't sleep as much as i should have. Well...I'm partially lying, the first superset today was freakin brutal. Also, this took me almost twice as long as it usually does, which I'm going to chalk up to just being sluggish overall. But it was overall a good workout, got a good walk in afterwards, I'll sleep tonight and stay on track tomorrow.  Oh wait, what?  Hmm...apparently blogger now remembers what tab you were on last.  Ok fair enough.  I learned something new, that's awesome.  Still need to figure my way around this newfangled fancy shmancy blogger interface.  But that's a project for later:
  • A1. TRX Chest Press: 4x15
  • A2. TRX OH: 4x15
  • B1. Band Y: 4x10
  • B2. Band Curl: 4x30
  • C1. TRX Curl: 4x20
  • C2. TRX Chest Row: 4x20
  • D1. Band Lat: 4x10
  • D2. Band Kneeling Tri: 4x30
Definitely felt the reps today, in a good way for sure.  Now to drink my cocktail of chemical nutrients and hope i get a little bigger tonight.  The future, it's here!

TrainingTune o'the morn: Bleed You Dry - Project Rotten


No comments:

Post a Comment