Monday, October 3, 2011

crazy people

Today got a bit away from me i'll admit so i'm a tiny bit late logging this.  Weird morning, but you know, i wonder how many times i'm going to have to assert to myself through doing that going to bed at midnight is a BAD thing?  Baby steps, reverse brain hack.  Shave a half hour off of midnight for a few days and i'll be going to bed by 10 by the end of next week.

This made me think someone needs to generate more powerlifter memes, also that I really want to take a trip to PA just to hit up this gym:



Altho i will admit (and i totally lose my real gym card for this sure) it was nice to be able to shave at the gym the other day.  A little post-lift comfort, not a bad thing right?  We could just call it "convenience", yeah that's it.

Blah, honestly i'm tempted to just sleep tonight as soon as my laundry is done, looking at my squat numbers, i need to make sure I'm charged up.  First carbnite didn't go well at all, i went to bed fairly dehydrated saturday night and didn't really feel like eating at all sunday, which sorta sucked.  This week I'm going to reign my calories in even more and make sure I'm good about getting all my walks in, hence another reason for sleeping tonight.  Post-lifting morning walks seem to be the best, and i do love watching the promenade come to life, such a good time.  Cycle 3 begins today:

  • Press: 95/105/120x8
  • A1. Pullup: 5x5 12.5
  • A2. DB NG Shoulder: 5x5 50
  • B1. TBar: 4x8 125
  • B2. DB Inc: 4x8 65
  • C1. EZ Curl: 3x12 90
  • C2. EZ French: 3x12 45
  • D1. X-Hammer: 3x12R/16L 25
  • D2. Uni Cable Tri: 3x12R/16L 60

Had to pop a few pills afterwards, but I'm going to attribute that a little more to fatique from lack of sleep vs overwork.  I haven't had a ton of issues with the extra arm work, and since it's only for the next 6 weeks, I think i'll be fine.  Ok you know, my head is just spacing, so I'm gonna cut it off here.

Today's TrainingTune: Hollywood Babylon - Manufactura.

No comments:

Post a Comment