Saturday, October 15, 2011

Teh Failures

What a week... I made too many excuses not to train, which i am not proud of. Had to go into work today, too, but dammit if that was gonna stop me from deadlifting.

A1. Mobility/Prehab

B1. Deadlift

2 x 8 x 135#
5 x 225#
1 x 315#
2 x 335# (no video, forgot to set up camera for this one)
2 x 260#
2 x 385#
1.5 x 410#
0 x 410#

The 410# was supposed to be a double. If you look at the video, I set up too far over the bar on the second one. I would have had it, I think, if not for that. I rested a few minutes and tried again and failed. Meh. Videos!




Music selection compliments of Jessica's iPod. I swears.

C1. Front Squat

8 x 155#
6 x 2 x 135#

After the first set, Jess suggested I switch to a clean grip to develop my wrist/elbow flexibility for the Oly lifts. I couldn't do more than doubles with these... I need to keep working on that I guess.


Called it quits after this- I was just fried. I'll do some DE Upper and event work tomorrow after going to see Tom Colicchio at some thing in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment