Thursday, October 27, 2011

survive tonight

        Ok so i'll totally admit that this upper body split is complete and utter...



        Altho i suppose i should be happy that i somewhat recovered from last week's fairly pathetic bench attempt.  I'm actually glad i didn't deadlift today, i feel like i can save that for tomorrow and get in some good pulls.  Going to hit 300 at the top end, here's hoping for 6 or more reps.  I'm fairly confident i can hit 6, just need to make sure i eat decently tonight and get in some good sleep.  This can happen i think.

        Man, i feel like a total boner, but i should freak out in meetings before workouts more often.  Or at least find something that gets my heart rate up a bit, that definitely helped push me through my bench, but you know, that's neither my preferred warmup technique or managerial style.  Ah well.  Maybe i'll just take to tasing myself or swallowing some hot sauce before lifting in the future.  My left arm is so tight from curls right now that it's hard to type.  Bad sign:
  • Bench: 185/205/230x6
  • A1. DB Bench: 5x5 85
  • A2. Bent Lateral: 5x5 60
  • Neutral Pull: 2x8x140/2x8x150
  • B1. Cable Curl: 3x12 140
  • B2. RopeX: 3x12 150
  • C1. Pushdown: 3x12 150
  • C2. Cable Hammer: 3x12 100
        I'm so totally torn.  I don't really want to spend 60 bucks on a watered down sp campaign, but goddammit i wanna look at BF3s sweet sweet lighting candy:(  You know it always gets me when game websites write editorials about why sp campaigns are going away, then pan a game's sp but give it a 9.0 anyway because it has good multiplayer and good graphics.  Whatev.

Today's TrainingTune: Afterlife - Sin D.N.A

No comments:

Post a Comment