Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Working Lunch

Went home to train at lunch today to temper my crazy schedule lately. It was a great session, but it's reminding me of why I don't train and then sit at a desk for 8 hours afterwards...


Videos!





A1. Hip/Shoulders Mobility/Prehab

B1. Push Press

2 x 8 x 45#
8 x 95#
5 x 95#
3 x 135#
1 x 165#
2 x 180#
2 x 193#
2 x 207#
2 x 218#

I didn't quite get the 218# locked out and my head through, which sucks because I am feeling that last rep even now.

C1. BB Row

3 x 8 x 185#

D1. Crucifix Hold

4 x 30s x 22.5# chain per arm

Man, I look uglier than usual in this part of the video. In this whole video, really... I gotta lose me some of that gut.

D2. Plate Swings

4 x 10 x 45#        

Trying to simulate a keg toss motion, as I have no kegs to toss nor a place to toss them.


Forgot to record the first 2 of each of these. Was in a rush to get done...


Other good news is that my stone mold shipped today! I'm hoping it gets here by Friday so I can attempt to make a stone over the weekend! Woot!                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment