Friday, June 24, 2011

child of water

Alright so tonight i played it a little too safe. Or at least i think i did, but at the same time, i was pretty gassed after alot of my sets and honestly i really couldn't have lifted more afterwards. You know, i think i'm just going to call it a deload, and say that it worked out for that. I definitely feel a bit more energized going into my rest weekend. I think I'll be able really jam out next week and even be able to add in some steady state cardio. I'd like to get a head start on that stuff just knowing the effect it has. I know i'm underestimating it, so might be good to just ease in. I like that plan. Gotta figure out eating, i think i may be able to get away with only refeeding every four weeks. Yeah eating sucks:

  • Deadlift: 5x5 225
  • DB Shoulder Press: 4x8 40
  • Seated Row: 4x8 120
  • DB Neutral Bench: 4x8 50
  • Face Pull: 4x8 120
  • DB Floor: 4x8 55
  • Lat Raise: 4x8 20

Scorpio Rises Above The Remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment