Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good Mornings Good Night

It's 2.5 weeks away from the Seattle Summer Classic USAPL meet, that we'll be lifting in to tune up and get back into competition before Raw Nationals in August, so this is the last week of heavy training before that. Tonight was DE Lower.

A1. Hip/Shoulder Prehab/Mobility

B1. Speedy Squats

8 x 135#
5 x 185#
2 x 225#
4 x 3 x 250#

These felt pretty good. I made sure to bury every single rep of these and explode out of the bottom to the point of tearing yet another pair of underpants! Yeah boyeeee.


C1. Good Mornings

4 x 6 x 225#

First time I've done these with a straight bar in a looooong time. This was just about the right amount of weight... except for the fact that I did BB Rows after instead of before...

D1. BB Rows

3 x 8 x 185#

Oh man, AFTER the GMs these were brutal just from a stability standpoint. This was just a mental mistake on my part to do these out of order.


I actually had to cut the rest of the session short due to lower back fatigue from my mistake. Fortunately, all that was left was abtruncore work and grip work- I'll work that in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment