Thursday, June 23, 2011

waking to fists and guns

Aww yeah all me bro. Thursday morning swole. I'm not sure what it is, but man I wake up early now. Actually i know exactly what it is. I used to think when i was younger that negativity and negative energy just rolled off of me, but given the way i feel just after the last 2 weeks or so, i don't think that's the case anymore. But then it could just be that i'm working out and not eating shit anymore. I'm going to chalk it up to everything. Little bit of elbow grind this morning, but i'm going to say that's just due to lack of recovery due to low cals and macros:

  • TRX Curl: 4x12
  • TRX Overhead: 4x12
  • EZ Curl: 5x5 85
  • EZ French: 5x5 75
  • Bent DB Curl: 4x8 35
  • Pushdown: 4x8 150 -> 160
  • Bent Hammer: 4x8 40
  • OHX: 4x8 120
  • Cable Curl: 4x8 110
  • Stiff Pushdown: 4x8 130

Man, i love my heating pad so much. I'm thinking about two and wiring them together to create one big ass heating mega pad. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment