Thursday, June 30, 2011

down here it makes the difference

Oof...Didn't really sleep a ton last night so I'm going to be short on the words. That's probably the one encouraging sign, it's actually pretty hard to stay on these "higher" calories. The fact that i'm not sleeping tells me i'm still in a pretty serious deficit, so...ok. But i'll be honest, i'm even more nervous about next month, i mean, yeah i'll be able to work much harder but...i don't want to lose time figuring out how much. Ah well, i'll have my ankle weights saturday so at least the steady state'll be harder..:

  • A1. EZ Curl: 5x8 75
  • A2. EZ French: 5x8 65
  • B1. TRX Curl: 4x12
  • B2. TRX Overhead: 4x12
  • C1. Cable Curl: 4x12 100
  • C2. Stiff Pressdown: 4x12 110 -> 120
  • D1. Bent DB Curl: 4x12 30 -> 25
  • D2. Pushdown: 4x12 130
  • E1. Bent EZ Curl: 4x12 -> 30
  • E2. Overhead Extension: 4x12 100

Man, my guesses were WAY off. Of course today was an anomaly, i was pretty much falling asleep standing up in the gym today. Going to try either this again sunday or my other upper body split i'll be doing alongside 5/3/1. Hopefully i'll have slept saturday. I can't believe Void Malign's not on my Zune, The Fuck?!?