Friday, July 1, 2011

long for the storm

Numbers are even more steadily declining, means it's time to eat again. I can hold off till sunday as planned i think. If i can have a good chill day tomorrow moving provided PODs doesn't continue to fuck me and send my blood pressure through the roof i'll be fine. I was really fucking cold today for some reason, and i'm not talking like 5 hours later i realize, hey, i'm fucking cold, it was more like, get to work, take my jacket off, sit down, FUCK ME I'M COLD. Not sure but whatever. Don't care, i worked out today. Overload is overload:

  • Bench Press: 5x8 135
  • DB Incline: 4x12 40
  • TBar Row: 4x12 90
  • DB Decline: 4x12 40
  • 2Pt DBR 4x12 65
  • TRX Back: 4x12
  • TRX Chest: 4x12

I think i can, i think i can. You know...The numbers may not make sense, but hey at the end of the day, i'm the one doing the work and seeing the results. That's about all there is to that. Down to the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment