Monday, July 18, 2011

judged for wasting mine

Ran out of steam on just about every set today at the beginning, not sure what the deal is. I seem to have trouble coming off of Sundays for some reason, which is weird because Monday is technically training day two, so i'm not sure what it is. I think maybe i eat too much on saturday, which keeps me from sleeping well, then i wear myself out sunday. Hopefully next weekend i'll have my couch, so i can just come home from the gym and take a NAP before doing whatever i do Sunday. Man i did alot of pulling today:

  • Bench Press: 5x8 165
  • DB Incline: 4x12 45
  • Face Pull: 4x12 120
  • DB Decline: 4x12 45
  • TBar Row: 4x12 110
  • DB Row: 4x12 75
  • TRX Mid: 4x15
  • TRX Chest: 4x15

I'm really diggin the shit out of TRX work, i may have to step it up soon and start doing some real hardcore shit. Maybe once i start tossing in pull ups and all that other crazy BW stuff i will. Workout track of the evening: My Obsession - Killswitch Engage.

No comments:

Post a Comment