Friday, July 29, 2011

lord of flies

This is part i hate most, adjusting the calories to be able to recover. i gotta say this is the first time i've actually lived on peri-workout shakes instead of just straight up protein shakes. How der vermis turns...turns...Ah well, i think i can ALMOST say i made it through the first week of two-a-days, we'll see how tonight goes. Had to move today's morning to lunch to balance out the whole ot sleeping thing, but i think it'll be alright. I think i can squeeze six hours in between workouts:

  • DB Decline: 5x5 60
  • Mid Row w/Hold: 5x5 120
  • DB Floor Press: 5x5 65
  • Barbell Power Shrug: 5x5 205
  • A1. Trapbar Hold: 5x24s
  • A2. Falsegrip Strict EZ Reverse: 5x5 45

I feel like i'm not training as hard as i should be. I know my conditioning overall sucks balls, but i think i'm a bit too adapted to what I'm doing right now. Ah well, that may be good since I'm trying to put some mass on right now. Workout track of the afternoon: Reptile - Eden Synthetic Corps.

No comments:

Post a Comment