Saturday, July 2, 2011

lie in wait for the offering

Nothing crazy today, just some easy shit to keep the body warm and the systems running until tomorrow night. No more 72 hour fasts, that was fucking brutal, but i think i can get away with...36? That's not too bad. Gotta say I want to work some of these lifts into my next couple of cycles, some REALLY good shit here. This was fun, altho my shoulders did start scream a little bit once i started trying do real presses, as the numbers tell. I haven't been particularly diligent about my wall slides, dislocates, and no moneys, seems like i have a living breathing (hurting) reason to get back to that stuff:

  • Goblet Squat: 5x5 70
  • Strict DB Snatch: 5x5 40
  • DB Renegade Row: 5x5 40
  • NG Alter Bench: 4x10 35
  • Bent Flye: 4x10 20
  • NG Standing Alter: 4x10 20
  • Rope Extension: 4x10 110
  • Band Curl: 4x10

Yeah kinda feel like i'm starting to hit a crash point soon, but i think as long as i can keep sleeping I'll be fine. Train as hard as your recovery allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment