Thursday, July 7, 2011

at any moment

Alright so i pulled it together enough to hit the AM makeup session this morning, which was nice...Damn it's nice to be walking distance from the office, and it's even a nice walk too. That's just a good. Also, sleeping in your own bed? Priceless. I haven't slept that well since I moved, no offense to the fine folks at Oakwood Apartments. Left wrist has loosened back up, chalk that up to being wrapped in the heating pad maybe, tho i couldn't get it to pop out nicely like i did last time i had such an issue. Ah well, as long as we're good to go. Man, today is just ultimate upper body day, if i can get through presses and my pulldown tri-set today I'll be rockin:

  • Bench: 5x8 155 -> 165
  • T-Bar Row: 4x12 100 -> 110
  • Decline DB Bench: 4x12 45
  • 2Pt DB Row: 4x12 70
  • Incline DB Bench: 4x12 40 -> 45
  • A1. TRX Chest: 4x15
  • A2. TRX Back: 4x15

Man, if my hands hadn't been baked out from something i did yesterday, not sure what, I think I could've gone for the 20 set on the rows. Definitely need to start thinking about Krocin em up. Workout track of the morning: One Good Reason - Vigilante.

No comments:

Post a Comment