Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i am space monkey

It's weird how the first week or so of a super low-calorie diet your body does ok, but then the second you're out it's just DEATH. I'm not lookin forward to sunday night, I can tell you that much. But i will say this Mango Peach Isopure is ridiculously good. I think some of it can be attributed to the fact that my life is much less stressful and quickly getting back to being my normal fun chill lovin-life level of good. It's like a big reset. I'm ok with this.

  • Deadlift: 5x5 225 -> 245
  • DB Shoulder Press: 4x8 45
  • Seated Row: 4x8 130
  • Neutral Grip DB Bench: 4x8 55 -> 60
  • Face Pull w/Hold: 4x8 130
  • KB Swing: 2x50 16kg

Man it'll be nice to be lean again...this studio has a bit of a training/gym culture. Me likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment