Sunday, June 19, 2011

preemptive munition

Short workout today, my grip strength constantly confuses me. Some days i think it's totally broken but even within a single station it can vary so much. Ah well, plate pinches uberalles i guess. We'll get into some of that soon. I feel like i can keep going on my deadlift, but i'll admit my lockout on some of todays reps were...emmm...not that good. The speed was good tho and i did get it all the way up, just didnt lock it in. Not sure if touch and go counts.

  • Deadlift: 5x5 245
  • Standing DB Shoulder Press: 4x8 45
  • Seated Row: 4x8 130
  • DB Neutral Grip Bench: 4x8 60
  • Face Pull: 4x8 130

I kinda feel like if i don't figure out some sort of recovery i'm going to end up re-cooking my left shoulder, which at this point in my life i could really do without. Ah well...we see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment