Monday, June 13, 2011

suspension

Man, i gotta wonder if a TRX would make a good sex swing. Wait, no i don't that's just weird, altho mixing sex and training can be fun...Ohhhkay i digress. I'm surprised i hit the numbers i hit today on 4 hours of sleep, but i did miss my 2pt dumbbell rows and kettlebell swings. Oh well, guess i'll stay fat for another day. I'll toss in some extra sets this week, altho as I'm on the road at the end of the week that may be tricky. Fuck. No one else get married this year or otherwise require me to travel please. I need to do what I'm doing. Looks like i'll be hitting that 185 bench next week tho, that's rad. Would be cool to hit 135 on the T-Bar by the end of the month. Doable.

  • Bench Press: 5x5 175 -> 185
  • T-Bar Row: 4x8 115 -> 125
  • TRX Chest Press: 4x15
  • TRX Back Row: 4x15
  • DB Decline: 4x8 45 -> 50
  • DB Incline: 4x8 55

God help me I'm dehydrated. I'm also hungry. That means I'm doing it right. I hope my fam doesn't weird out when I don't eat food this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment