Sunday, August 21, 2011

can you see


Yep, 5/3/1 is everything i remember it being, fun, brutal, adaptable, basically best training program ever. I'm trying to work a little bit of everything into my supplemental work, so bodyweight, low rep, high rep, upper body, etc and combo-setting as much as possible. Seriously, i'm surprised more people don't do at least supersets, more work-less time! Oh right, that=HARD to alot of people. Ah well, being able to keep stuff moving and my workouts short makes the work worth it. I think i'm rolling off 2-a-days at about the right time given how i'm going to be scheduling my 5/3/1 cycles. Should give me a solid 4 cycles on the program before i do my turkey-to-tree:

  • Press: 85/95/110x8
  • Pullup: 5x5
  • A1. DB NG Shoulder: 5x5 50
  • A2. Front Raise: 5x5 30
  • B1. Floor Press: 4x10 50
  • B2. Power Shrug: 4x10 185
  • C1. EZ Curl: 4x10 70
  • C2. EZ French: 4x10 50
  • DB Snatch: 5x5 70

Good kickoff, methinks, this should be a fun quarter. Workout track o'the morn: Fleisch - Phosgore.

No comments:

Post a Comment