Friday, August 5, 2011

stay close to me while the sky is falling

I promised myself i'd get at least one of my sets in today and I did. Sure i sorta pussed out and made it the upper body set and I could totally feel that the intensity was down, a little more rest than i would have liked, less speed on the reps, but hey. Tomorrow i'll come in, make up deadlifts and fucking catch up the two lingering sets, promise:

  • DB Neutral Incline: 5x5 65
  • TBar: 5x5 135
  • DB Alter Press: 5x5 60
  • Bent Fly: 5x5 40
  • A1. High Hammer: 5x10 25
  • A2. DB Supported Tri: 5x10 10
  • B1. EZ Reverse Wrist: 5x10 30
  • B2. Plate Flex: 5x10 10

I need to go home and hopefully sleep. Weekdays are just fucking stressful, shit. Workout track of the evening: Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden's Anti-Gravity Mix) - Sarah McLachlan. yeah yeah, it was a weird fucken day, screw off.

No comments:

Post a Comment