Monday, August 22, 2011

like molten rock i turn to stone

If i have any neuroses at all, I would say that being off if i miss a scheduled workout is the biggest. Seriously, all this morning I was not right, altho i think it might have been more that I wasn't sure when i was going to get my workout in today vs just missing the workout in general. Ah well, situation rectified, now i just need to make sure i get my walk in and life will be good. Now just gotta get through tomorrow's travel and i'll be able to keep to some semblance of a training schedule. Travel's not a big deal, it's always just the little jitters of is my airport transportation going to get here, is my hotel going to remember my reservation, is my car going to be there, etc. It's funny because esp going from LA to Seattle it's such a little slice of time, but SO FRUSTRATING! Anyway:

  • Deadlift: 165/190/215x9
  • A1. Good Morning: 5x5 185
  • A2. Chinup: 5x5
  • A3. GHR: 5x5
  • Uni Push: 4x10 50
  • DB Row: 1x20 80
  • Clean: 5x5 155

I am determined to only drink good beer at PAX so i can continue to train. Completely non-coincidentally, I organized my current training schedule so i have Friday and Saturday off...you like what i did there? Workout track o'the midmorn: N.M.E - Rosewater.

No comments:

Post a Comment