Sunday, August 14, 2011

i hate you i love you

Well today was certainly an interesting day, funny how time totally got away from me. Kinda cool though, didn't really have a ton of downtime, just train, eat, eat some more, oops time to train again. That's cool though, must say the 80 pounds of food in my gut pre-empted pullups pretty solidly, but i'll toss those in at the beginning of tomorrow's split. No seriously, i will, i'm not kidding, we're doing this, i swear! No weird gym conversations today though, that made me slightly sad. Already i'm losing my gym sex appeal, ah well (insert can't lose what you didn't have approximation here):

  • Incline Bench: 5x5 135
  • TRX Inverted Row: 4x8
  • DB Incline: 4x8 60
  • DB Flye: 4x8 25
  • DB Decline: 4x8 60

TRX Inverted Row, it's as much fun to say as it is to do. I do have really "great" memories of my feet sliding out from under me and totally eating shit onto my back in the middle of a set, but hey, it could be worse, right? Fair, fair, anyway. Workout track o'the PM: Ghosts - Colony 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment