Thursday, August 11, 2011

destroy all you can

Proper workout back on schedule, got my lifts in, got my cardios in, and i kinda feel like i slept last night, although i wouldn't hold me to that thought. I do remember popping awake for a spell and then unpopping awake for a slightly longer spell, so...stuff. We'll see if/how this continues to work out. It's funny, i keep telling myself to just keep doing what I'm doing and just listen. I think i'll be doing that from now on, maintain for the most part, eat and rest more if and when I'm really feeling the need. Conventional wisdom i'm sure says i'll burn out or some such nonsense, but whatever. Onto November:

  • High Pull: 5x5 155
  • TBar Row: 5x5 145
  • Seated Row: 4x8 160
  • Kneeling TC: 4x20 200
  • Bent Lateral: 4x8 50
  • DB Row: 1x20 70

High rep DB Rows are fun, but it's not a Kroc Row until it's high weight too. I'd like to hit 100 by the end of the year on this, which i think i can do. We see, must be very careful to make sure i'm getting calories and protein in so i can stay on top of it. Anabolism, it's a good thing. Workout track o'the morn: Living Dead - C-Lekktor.

No comments:

Post a Comment