Thursday, August 4, 2011

without day or night

Epic battle with a twisted TRX drew out this morning's training session, that said I'm still pretty cooked out. I gotta say i love that TRX, TRX Curls are i think the best arm exercise I've ever done. Do some 20 reps on that mofo and tell me you don't get a sick a pump...Oh shit, yeah i said it, gettin a PUMP! Going to move some of the presses back to volume, getting to the point where it's more work to get the DBs up than do the actual set:

  • DB Neutral Dec: 5x5 70
  • BB Shrug: 5x5 225
  • DB Floor Press: 5x5 70
  • Cable Mid w/Hold: 5x5 160
  • A1. TRX Curl: 5x20
  • A2. TRX Tri: 5x20
  • B1. Trap Hold: 5x24s 155
  • B2. False EZ Reverse: 5x10 40

Skipped the bent laterals, but i'll toss them onto tonight. Tonght's going to fucking suck, i REALLY need to hit 205 on my bench. Yeah i know, excited about hitting 205, how fucking weak is that? Workout track o'the morn: UX - Dominion.

No comments:

Post a Comment